Important: When you uninstall the app, your subscription won’t automatically cancel. Follow the steps below instead to downgrade.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name (Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases).
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap on the InterNations subscription.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
On your Mac:
- Open the App Store app.
- Click on the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click “View Information” at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see “Subscriptions”, then click “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” next to the InterNations subscription.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
You’ll remain an Albatross Member, with access to all premium benefits, until the date at the top of your Membership page. After that, you'll be a Basic Member.
If you don’t see “Cancel Subscription” as an option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.
If you don’t see an InterNations subscription at all, it may be because you purchased it under a different Apple ID or directly via the InterNations website (see How do I cancel my Albatross Membership on the web? for instructions).
For payment inquiries and refund requests, please contact Apple Support.