Do you have a hobby or interest you can’t wait to share with other InterNations members? As a Consul, here’s your chance!
InterNations offers you the opportunity to organize regular activities in groups dedicated to specific interests (dining out, photography, hiking, mindfulness, etc.). We’ll also help your activities gain visibility by promoting them to members in your local community.
What you’ll get:
- Full ownership of your activities — you decide what type of activities you want to organize and when you want to host them!
- The chance to connect with members who share the same passion and make new friends
- The opportunity to help people living abroad feel welcome and at home
- A dedicated contact person at InterNations who’ll provide individual support
- Exclusive access to resources that will help you in your role
- Regular online sessions to exchange ideas and tips with other Consuls and Ambassadors
- Special status in your InterNations Community
- A free upgrade to Albatross Membership while you’re a Consul
What you’re committing to:
- You’re able to host at least one activity per month.
- Your activities are just for fun. They shouldn’t be commercial or self-promotional.
- Your activities are exclusively for InterNations members. They shouldn’t be posted on or advertised through other platforms.
- You stay in regular contact with InterNations HQ and keep all communication respectful.
- You’re open-minded and passionate about bringing people of different backgrounds together.
- And last but not least: Your activities must follow the InterNations Activity Guidelines. Please be sure to read them carefully!
Ready to get started as a Consul? If you have any questions or would like to apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.