For the time being, all members, Consuls, and Ambassadors can post events in the InterNations Global Groups. That being said, it’s very important that before doing so, you ensure that your event follows our Community Guidelines. Since Global Events draw in many attendees from around the world, you should be well-versed on Zoom. Above all, make sure that your Global Event
- is relevant to the topic of the Global Group;
- is in no way commercial or related to your personal business;
- can accommodate a large number of attendees;
- is an appropriate topic for members;
- is engaging and uses interactive elements to captivate members.
InterNations reserves the right to remove Global Events which do not follow the Community Guidelines.